Won't You Be My Neighbor?
Even though we are surrounded by people, we often feel lonely. We pull into the garage, close the door, and barely know our neighbors. Making friends and finding time for friends seems impossible. But God has a different plan for us entirely.
- September 9 Fighting our Common Enemy
- September 16 Making New Friends in a New Place
- September 23 When New Friends Become Great Friends
- September 30 Don't Let Make Believe Become Reality
- October 7 Being Neighborly
- October 14 When I Confuse Desert with Deserted