The Book of James
James was Jesus’ half-brother. They grew up together; they probably even shared a room as kids. And then after Jesus’ death, James became a follower of Christ and a leader in the early church. This series will study James’ book in the New Testament as he outlines the lessons for godly living which he learned from following his older brother.
- July 1 Learning to Ace the Test
- July 8 Learning to Live My Faith
- July 15 Learning to Watch My Mouth
- July 22 Learning to Live the Lord’s Will
- July 29 Learning to Rescue Like Jesus