Welcome to Church Residency
Parkway Fellowship is a Purpose-Driven church serving Katy, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fulshear, and their surrounding communities. We are a casual, contemporary, evangelical, bible-based church that is focused on raising the next generation of church leaders to grow God’s kingdom.
Our mission is, “To reach the lost at any cost and grow them to maturity.” We have a vision to effectively minister to 10% of our community every week. We are located in Greater West Houston (Katy, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fulshear).
The Park first opened in 2003 as a portable church meeting in a local high school. After reaching 500+ in attendance, the church had enough people and resources to acquire land and build a building in 2010. Since then, The Park has expanded its current facilities twice, opened a second location, and started an online venue. Parkway has an average weekly attendance of over 4,000 attendees. Parkway Fellowship has appeared on the Top 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America by Outreach Magazine 5 times with the most recent in 2023.
“A residency program built around you!” That’s what we like to say! The Parkway Fellowship Residency is a one or two-year pastoral leadership development program for emerging leaders who feel called to vocational church ministry and is to give hands-on ministry experience, personal coaching, and leadership training to equip future church leaders for a lifetime of ministry impact. Each resident will have the opportunity to choose their length as well as their area of ministry. Parkway Fellowship also partners with the Bible Seminary which allows the residency program to count for hours toward a Master’s Degree, if a resident so chooses.
- Kids Ministry
- Spiritual Formation (Small Groups, Adult Ministries, Church Systems)
- Connections (1st time guests, Assimilation, Adult volunteers)
- Student Ministry
- Each Resident invests 29 hours per week
- Each Resident is assigned a full-time Pastor at Parkway Fellowship as a one-on-one Coach for weekly coaching, training, development, and oversight
- Each Resident is given real and significant leadership ownership over the course of 2 years to prepare them to carry full-time ministry weight
- Each Resident is provided housing for the duration of their residency
- Each Resident will be given a $1000 monthly stipend
- Each Resident is coached through future job placement and connected to opportunities for full-time ministry all over the country
- Evident growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Clear calling to full-time church ministry
- Desires to daily exercise the characteristic of humility
- Embodies a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of full-time work experience