Welcome to Church Residency
Parkway Fellowship is a Purpose-Driven church serving Katy, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fulshear, and their surrounding communities. We are a casual, contemporary, evangelical, bible-based church that is focused on raising the next generation of church leaders to grow God’s kingdom.
Our mission is, “To reach the lost at any cost and grow them to maturity.” We have a vision to effectively minister to 10% of our community every week. We are located in Greater West Houston (Katy, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fulshear).
Parkway opened in 2003 and currently has 2 locations. Our current total weekly attendance is 3000. We have plans for future expansion at both locations and starting additional locations.
The Parkway Fellowship Residency is a two-year pastoral leadership development program for emerging leaders who feel called to vocational church ministry and is to give hands-on ministry experience, personal coaching, and leadership training to equip future church leaders for a lifetime of ministry impact.
- Kids Ministry
- Spiritual Formation (Small Groups, Adult Ministries, Church Systems)
- Connections (1st time guests, Assimilation, Adult volunteers)
- Student Ministry
- Each Resident invests 29 hours per week
- Each Resident is assigned a full-time Pastor at Parkway Fellowship as a one-on-one Coach for weekly coaching, training, development, and oversight
- Each Resident is given real and significant leadership ownership over the course of 2 years to prepare them to carry full-time ministry weight
- Each Resident is provided housing for the duration of their residency
- Each Resident will be given a $1000 monthly stipend
- Each Resident is coached through future job placement and connected to opportunities for full-time ministry all over the country
- Evident growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Clear calling to full-time church ministry
- Desires to daily exercise the characteristic of humility
- Embodies a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of full-time work experience